Diploma in Information Technology
This programme provides a unique skill that enhances the employability of our graduates as ICT professional knowledge workers by equipping them with the latest digital technology via theoretical and hand-on practical and industrial training.
|Certification||Diploma in Information Technology|
|MQA Code||(R/481/4/0230)(10/22)(MQA/FA 1201)|
|Mode of Study||Full Time|
|Location||Aras 2 No.81, Jalan 2/90, Taman Pertama, Cheras, 56100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.|
|Fees||Contact Us for details|
|Facilities / Equipment||
Network Security / IT Software
(Salary:RM 2000- RM2800)
Becoming a software developer, also known as a computer programmer, you'll be playing a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems. The programs you create are likely to help businesses be more efficient and provide a better service.
- Pass Malaysian Certificate of Education (SPM) / Vocational Education Certificate (SPMV) with at least 3 subjects including math or
- Pass Malaysian High School Certificate (STPM) or equivalent with at least a grade C (NGMP 2.0) in 1 subject and passed in mathematics at SPM level or
- Pass Certificate of Computing 9 (Level 3 KKM) and credits in mathematics at SPM level or equivalent or
- Pass relevant Technical / Vocational Certificate that is recognized or equivalent to one (1) year of relevant work experience or one (1) semester transition program or
- Pass other recognized qualifications equivalent by the Malaysian government.
- Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 3
Introduction to Programming
Introduction to Database
Introduction to Multimedia
English for Business Communication 1
Pengajian Malaysia 2